It’s important to remember that building a successful YouTube channel takes time, effort, and dedication. (Representative image)
The YouTube Partner Program (PPY) gives creators easier access to YouTube assets and monetization features.
You can make money on YouTube by taking advantage of the YouTube Partner Program. According to the information available on Google’s Help Portal, only channels that meet YouTube channel monetization policies may be able to monetize.
It’s important to remember that building a successful YouTube channel takes time, effort, and dedication. You need to focus on creating high-quality content that resonates with your audience and engages with your viewers to retain your audience.
THE YouTube Partner Program (YPP) gives creators greater access to YouTube assets and monetization features, as well as access to Creator Support teams. It also allows revenue sharing from advertisements served on your content.
You can earn money on YouTube with the following features:
- Advertising revenue: Earn revenue from Play Page Ads and News Feed Ads.
- Channel subscriptions: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special benefits you offer.
- Purchases: Your fans can browse and buy products, such as merchandise, from your store on YouTube.
- Super cat and super stickers: Your fans pay to have their posts or animated images highlighted in chat streams.
- Thank you so much: Your fans pay to have their message featured in the comments section of your video.
- YouTube Premium revenue: Get a portion of the subscription fee of a YouTube Premium subscriber when they watch your content.
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements in addition to subscriber and view count requirements.
Your YouTube earnings and your tax obligations
Making money on YouTube or receiving Shorts bonuses is a great way to get rewarded for good, engaging content on the platform. Keep in mind that you may be required to pay taxes to your country of residence on any income generated from your monetized videos on YouTube. Check your tax rules and ask for detailed advice.
Readers should check all the details on the official Google portal (https://support.google.com/) as there are several guidelines which are important to understand in order to avail the benefits of the YouTube Partner Program.
Read all the latest business news, tax news and stock market updates here